On June 10-12, 2015, Tokyo Tech delegation visits EPFL(Ecole polytechnique federale de Lausanne) and RWTH(RWTH Aachen University) .
You can download presentation files by clicking each name.
[EPFL](Ecole polytechnique federale de Lausanne)
[RWTH](RWTH Aachen University)
- 09:10-09:25 Presentation of Tokyo Institute of Technology by Prof.Kikuo Kishimoto
- 09:25-09:40 Presentation "Doorway to your Dreams-The current of movement of disruptive innovation in Japan by TBS Television Japan
- 09:40-10:30 Presentation of university industry collaboration of RWTH by Prof. Malte Brettel and Tokyo Tech
by Prof.Mitsuhiko Oi
- 10:30-11:45 Presentations by spin-offs
- 11:45-12:15 Presentation state of the art Industry 4.0 by Prof.Fritz Klocke ,RWTH
- 12:15-12:35 Presentation Industry 4.0 by Adjunct Prof.Yves-Simon Gloy,RWTH
- 13:30-13:50 Presentation of Fuji-san model as a framework for a specific collabolation between Tokyo Tech and RWTH by Dr.Wilhelm Steinmann,RWTH
- 13:50-14:00 Get together of suitable counterparts of Tokyo Tech,RWTH and industry representatives
- 14:00-16:30 Parallel sessions between these counterparts
- 16:30- Introduction of the current activity on international ; students exchange by Ms.Bettina Dinter