Programs for Research
Industry Liaison Membership
This system strives for improvement of the quality of research and education at Tokyo Tech, and for use of its achievements by companies. It maintains close communication with industry and provides high-quality service that is beneficial to both the industry and Tokyo Tech. Please consult OIL for membership.
Membership benefits include the following
- Providing industry liaison that is custom-made to suit your needs.
- A specific coordinator in charge is assigned to each company
- Technical consultation, search and creation of the seeds for collaborative research, follow-up of collaborative research and so forth are available
- Forum meetings for the exchange of opinions between the company management and President and Vice Presidents of Tokyo Tech.
- Invitation to technical forums and seminars sponsored by Tokyo Tech and OIL.
- Free disclosure of undisclosed Tokyo Tech patent information.
Class of Membership and Annual Membership Fees
|Class 1 member||Corporate that can make use of patents for its own business and have paid the membership fees.||1,200,000 yen
(300,000 yen for small to medium-sized businesses)
|Class 2 member||Mainly financial service institutions, think tanks, and local governments with the objective of providing research information to its clients, and have paid the membership fee.||2,000,000 yen|